Born and raised in Moncks Corner, South Carolina, Shaheena Bennett, Esquire is the owner of Bennett Law Firm. Founded in 2008, she was serving as an attorney that focusing on Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Entertainment Law, Criminal Defense, Civil Litigation, Sports Law. She is a Certified Mediator in the South Carolina Circuit Courts. Her mission is to establish relationships along with her clients through catering personalized attention and high level of service. In civil circumstances, by both settlement and trial, she has obtained or assisted hundreds and thousands of clients.
Her success as a hometown lawyer has included not-guilty verdicts in many cases. She has tried countless cases along with complex issues such as murder, armed robbery, kidnapping, driving under the influence, and much more.
Serving the role as hometown attorney, the main role of Shaheena Bennett is to secure and to protect the rights of her clients at all times. In addition, Shaheena is a zealous advocate and is well respected by her adversaries, colleagues, clients as well as judges sitting on the bench at present. She has conducted a lot of jury trials throughout her career.
Shaheena earned her Bachelor’s Degree at Western New England College in 1997 and her Juris Doctor from Western New England College School of Law in 2001, in Springfield, Massachusetts.
• Certified Circuit Court Mediator
• South Carolina Bar House of Delegates
• South Carolina Bar Board of Governors
• Berkeley County Bar Association, Past President
• South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
• American Bar Association
• Black Lawyers Association
• South Carolina Bar Future of the Professions Committee
• South Carolina Diversity Task Force
• Supreme Court of the United State
• United States District Court – District of South Carolina,
• South Carolina Bar Association
Shaheena Bennett looks forward to hearing something from you. You can call her at 843-719-(CARE) 2273 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.